Saturday, January 21, 2017

Book Review: The Girl on the Train


This review just as complimentary of my previous review of the film here.

Synopsis:


You can find my full synopsis Film: The girl on the train.

Review:

After watched the movie, I am intrigue to read the book, because I am curious of Rachel' thought and her characteristics. This book is pretty detailed describe Rachel' thoughts. How she spent her daily life after getting fired because her drunkenness and how she pretend to work in front of everyone, including Cathy, her housemate. She always think she had imaginary office, which makes her to take train 8.04 am and going back on 17.56 pm train. 

I will say the book is very detail and has good writing. I really enjoy the plot line of the story. 
I also like the story of how Rachel overcome her past and become a new person to move on her life.
If you watched the movie and like it or you don't understand, I recommend you read this book, it's really worthed it.


Rating: 4.2/5


Regards,

Selene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment