Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Book Review: Reasons to Stay Alive



Book: Reasons to stay alive by Matt Haig

Synopsis: Matt Haig told his personal struggling from dying to rising

My review: I was having panic and anxiety, now seems to get worse and this book just my life saver. Its really good book. Matt wrote the book practically and easy to follow. I love this book and here is my favorite part:



The best part of this book is telling us that we are not alone. we are not the most suffering persons.
Everyone suffered in their own ways.

If you have depression, panic and anxiety, this book really could help you. You should really read this book. If you have someone you know that Have depression, panic or anxiety attacks, this book also give some tips of how to handle them. Its really practical and this book will not bore you.


My rating: 4.5/5


Kind regards,

Selene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment